For over twenty one years, Lowell Women’s Week has celebrated women in our community of Lowell, Massachusetts — from the women who have come before us to the women of today.
We encourage you to participate in planning and to join us for the week’s many free public events on this theme. Events take place at locations throughout the city and recognize women’s achievements, struggles, and extraordinary contributions to our community. Enjoy performing arts, historical explorations, community gatherings, skills workshops, lectures, and more.
Lowell Women’s Week is made possible by the following partner organizations:
- Acre Family Child Care
- Circle Home Inc.
- Coalition for a Better Acre
- Enterprise Bank and Trust
- Girls Incorporated of Greater Lowell
- Greater Lowell Health Alliance
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Lowell Film Collaborative
- Lowell General Hospital
- Lowell National Historical Park
- Lowell Police Department
- Lowell Telecommunications Corporation
- Middlesex Community College
- Mill No. 5
- Tsongas Industrial History Center
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
Special thanks to our gold and silver sponsors for their continued financial support of Lowell Women’s Week!
- Anne Mulvey
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
- Khien Awasom-Nkimbeng
- Gregory Howard
- Vanna Howard
- Gloria Polites
- Sovanna Pouv