“Lowell Women’s Week is a component fund of the
Greater Lowell Community Foundation”
Lowell Women’s Week sponsors programs all month long. View event calendar for complete listing
For over twenty one years, Lowell Women’s Week has celebrated women in our community of Lowell, Massachusetts — from the women who have come before us to the women of today.
We encourage you to participate in planning and to join us for the week’s many free public events on this theme. Events take place at locations throughout the city and recognize women’s achievements, struggles, and extraordinary contributions to our community. Enjoy performing arts, historical explorations, community gatherings, skills workshops, lectures, and more.
Lowell Women’s Week is made possible by the following partner organizations:
- Circle Home Health
- Coalition for a Better Acre
- Enterprise Bank
- Girls Incorporated of Greater Lowell
- Greater Lowell Health Alliance
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Lowell General Hospital
- Lowell National Historical Park
- Lowell Police Department
- Lowell Telecommunications Corporation
- Middlesex Community College
- Office of Congresswoman Lori Trahan
- Tsongas Industrial History Center
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
Special thanks to our silver sponsors for their continued financial support of Lowell Women’s Week.
Anne Mulvey & Donna O’Neil